Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Join Us

52 Plate Beetle 20v Turbo

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bazmoore, Jun 7, 2016.

1. bazmoore

bazmoore Member

fork truck driver
    hello guys selling the mrs beetle turbo for spares or repairs no mot basically we bought the car as a cat c nearly 4 years ago and its been brill in the time we have had it its only had a battery but December I bought her a astra so the bug as been sat down the garden since then the mot ran out in feb this year bad bits that I know of ever since we owned it the starter motor is noisy there is a small crack in the screen right in the corner see photo but the mot tester has never spotted it lol it needs a bonnet ram cos its missing it has 18 inch audi replicas that came off a mates sons car 1 tyre is US and there is no battery tray bottom part the car has only just turned 79k it has the winter pack heated black leather also been told its quite rare as it has a factory sunroof and aircon I should think the brakes will need replacing as been sat 6 months I did plan on keeping for a track day car but need it gone now so if anyone wants it £475 and it can go must be worth a lot more to break but probally too good for that car is in Mansfield notts ng21 9pn and will need to be recovered as no mot ect I am having trouble uploading photos but can email them my number is 07773 978003 cheers barry[​IMG] [​IMG]