Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Join Us

2001 V5 Cyber Green Metallic, 1 Previous Owner

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Andrew Telford, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Andrew Telford

Andrew Telford New Member

Hi all,

Pics to follow, but I have for sale a truly remarkable 1 previous owner, Cyber Green V5 Beetle.

It is a September 2001 model, with an impeccable service record, full folder of receipts, bills of service, work done etc.

Some of the features include, full heated leather interior (silver grey), sunroof (fully working), A/C, CD Changer, fogs, speed activated spoiler (fully working, and there is also a switch under the dash to operate manually).

The condition of the car is remarkable, only 1 small mark on passenger door, and a few stone chips on the bonnet. Also the drivers side seat bolster is a little worn (really small patch). Wheels look brand new, badges (rear swivel) look new with no fading, new front tyres (Falken), and plenty of life in the rear Continentals.

I purchased the car last year off the original owner who used it as a weekend car, hence the low mileage, and I;ve only put about 7000 miles on it in the last year. Fresh 12 month MOT with only a couple of advisories.

I've upgraded the headlight bulbs to Osram night breakers, and gave it an oil and filter change recently.

The engine pulls smoothly, the gearbox is notch free, brakes working fine and the noise is somewhat addictive!

The only few small draw backs are a warning light on the dash for emissions (comes and goes), doesn't seem to affect the performance or running. Also the aircon needs a regas. I haven't bothered with this as I always drive with the window open. A centre section exhaust bracket could also do with replacing.

In short the car is very near mint, and would only take a few quid to bring right up to standard.

I will post detailed pics soon, and happy to arrange any viewings and answer any questions in the meantime.

I am looking for £1500 but am willing to listen to sensible offers.

Andy 07980 693992
    telf911@btinternet.com
  2. Andrew Telford

School boy error, forgot to add the mileage which is just approaching 80000 miles.

Hoping to get pics up this weekend.
  3. GUS6

GUS6 Evvo VIP Club member

auto electrician
    Might be interested if you could get some pics up cheers
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Andrew Telford

Hi there, I will get them up tonight, but I have some on the Evvo Facebook Group if you are on there?
  5. Andrew Telford